terça-feira, agosto 24

porque quero um post animado...

why don't you stay
i feel lucky today
give me a chance
and i'll show you the way

i know some day you'll be mine
you will know too
it's a mater of time

oh! let me hold your hand
please, let your heart beat again

you know i day dream of you
i'm so in love
it's too good to be true

you make me smile
as i look into your eyes
my heart is full
like my very first time

it's like i was born again
i just can't say
how happy i am

oh! let me hold your hand
please, let your heart beat again


_________________________________
happiness, rodrigo leão + sónia tavares

[ainda n percebi se esta é uma letra alegre ou triste. mas gosto da música. e não me apetece meter aqui um outro poema depressivo. este, apesar de não saber se triste ou alegre, é positivo. e é para vocês minhas lindas... i just can't say how happy i am... because of you.. ;) love you.]

0 conversaram connosco:

Enviar um comentário

<< Home